Does the tenant need to employ a Gas Safe registered engineer to install a gas appliance?

Anyone employed to work on gas appliances in domestic premises must be a Gas Safe registered engineer and competent in that area of gas work. The gas engineer’s competencies are clearly marked on the back of the engineer’s Gas Safe Register ID card. If in any doubt you can ring Gas Safe Register 0800 408 5500 or check their website here to see if the engineer is registered.

Have all your gas appliances been installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer?

This entry was posted in Tenants. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply